The KAC Board of Directors have scheduled the 2021 AGM and Community Meetings to take place on the 26-27 February weekend in Port Augusta at West Augusta Football Club.
The AGM will take place on Saturday 26th February and the agenda will include:
- Board, CEO, Audit and Compensation Trust reports
- Special Resolutions for Charitable Trust money and a change to the Rule Book
- The election of Family Representatives onto the Kokatha Culture and Heritage Committee for 2022
The Kokatha Common Law Holders Meeting will take place on Sunday 27th February and the agenda will include:
- General Trust Update
- Special Resolution from Perpetual about the KGT and KCT
- Native Title Mining Agreements for consideration
Financial support will be made available to Kokatha people who attend.
Notice of these meetings, support details and an information pack about the agenda items will be mailed out to members and KCLH at least 30 days before the meeting in accordance with Items 5.11 and 6.5 of the KAC Rule Book.