On the 15th October KAC held an Information Session and the turnout from the Kokatha Community exceeding our expectations!! The session was created to provide information and answer community questions about the numerius employment and training opportunities that have arisen following an agreement between EXACT Contracting and KAC.
Over 60 people were in attendance to hear a Welcome and overview of the session provided by KAC Manager Glen WIngfield before a presentation was given by EXACT HR Manager Mim Saric and EXACT HR Consultant Brett Size. OZ Minerals also attended and answered question so on the day .Contracts Consultant Jarrod Lengs. also shared more information about upcoming opportunities now available through KAC at Carrapaeteena, Port Augusta, Adelaide and across the Upper Spencer Gulf.
Job Active representatives were also in attendance to provide further assistance to job seekers and by the end of the event 28 completed resume sets were lodged with KAC.
The feedback from this Covid-19 compliant event has been extremely positive with it being noted how helpful it was for community members to have their question and comments heard and clearly responded to.
Where to from here;
- KAC will follow through with interested candidates for copies of their resumes. Get yours in ASAP if we don’t have it already! Email to Tania at firstname.lastname@example.org
- KAC will collate resumes and work ready details and provide Exact Contracting with pool of appropriate candidates by the end of October
- Exact will select candidates for interview. A KAC staff member will be on the interview panel.
- All resumes will be entered onto KAC’s work ready database for future opportunities, including Cleanaway job opportunities coming up at Carrapateena, Port Augusta and Adelaide
- Watch this space and get your details on our database!