Accommodation Quarters Hospitality Worker- Roxby Down Station (30km from Roxby Downs Township)
- Minimum hourly rate of $27 plus weekend penalties, overtime & overnight allowances as applicable
- Food and separate homestead accommodation included
- Transport provided as required. Travel time paid. Drivers licence essential
A casual position exists for a motivated, capable and well organised individual to coordinate services at the 13 room, 5 bathroom and 1 laundry accommodation quarters at Roxby Station, managed by Kokatha Pastoral. This position will be supported by the Station Manager but will also require initiative and the ability to work independently. This casual position is based on pre booked accommodation and is and is used as required in blocks of two days minimum and fourteen days maximum.
Daily services required includes:
- preparing rooms for guests
- providing food for self serve breakfast and lunch service (including grocery shopping and restocking- transport provided)
- cooking evening meals
- cleaning rooms, bathrooms and kitchen
- completing laundry for room and kitchen linen between bookings
If you have great energy, are willing to work, get on with others, enjoy meeting a mix of people and love being outdoor in an outback setting then get in touch- this could be the job for you and its available now for the right person!
Resumes and enquiries are now being received for this role. People of Kokatha descent are strongly encouraged to apply.
Resumes (including one character reference and one work reference) should be forwarded to email@example.com. For more information please contact Training and Employment Coordinator Jonathan Fatt-Clifton on (08) 8642 2068