More great news from KAC! The Kokatha General Trust have approved KAC’s application for funds to run the first round of Kokatha Education Scholarship applications in the new year. Kokatha people will be able to apply Funding of up to $10,000 per person to assist with the costs of an educational course, such as:
- Text books and study materials
- Digital tools such as laptops, iPads, hardware and software
- Equipment such as tools, PPE
- Accommodation costs
- Transport costs
- Excursions/camps which form part of the assessed curriculum
- Extracurricular activities such as educational holiday programs, educational after school programs
- Tutorial support
- Back to Home allowance
These Scholarship funds prioritise support for tertiary and vocational study.
Find out more by reading the scholarship guidelines and keep an eye out for applications to open early 2022.
Please note – these scholarship funds are seperate from the Kokatha Charitable Trust Back to School support available to Kokatha school aged children at the beginning of each school year.