Kokatha Pastoral has begun the refurbishment of the Andamooka homestead complex, including the ‘new house’.
The large home is situated on Andamooka Station, about 30 kilometres northeast of Roxby Downs Station.
Other Kokatha Pastoral projects planned for this year include:
- Kangaroo proofing the fencing at the homestead water supply dams.
- Establishing and upgrading cattle watering points.
- Upgrading tracks, roads, dam catchment banks, and ongoing soil conservation.
- Weed control and management.
- Solar electricity generation for the homestead complex.
Follow our Facebook page and website for more updates about the 2023 Andamooka projects.